Do I golf? Not really. But the adorable tassels on these suede golf shoes were calling my name. I found this button-down shirt at the DUMBO Parents’ Association stoop sale right before hitting the road in June. It had a tiny rip in the sleeve that’s completely undetectable in the business of flowers and clouds now that I’ve patched it. I ended up wearing this shirt constantly on my June travels because California was way colder than I expected and Mississippi was chronically over air-conditioned. I love this ensemble so much that I wore it (minus the golf shoes because I couldn’t get the cleats off in time) to my very first AIGA New York board meeting!
Can you spot the patch job in this pattern?
- striped scarf - $0.50, Columbus Palmer Home Thrift
- button-down shirt - $5.00, DUMBO Parents’ Association Stoop Sale
- red tie belt - free (because vendor liked me!), Alameda Swap Meet
- linen skirt - $3.00, Starkville Palmer Home Thrift
- suede tasseled golf shoes - $2.00, Starkville Palmer Home Thrift
- TOTAL - $10.50